RFWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFWorldLog in

Rising Force World

ANNOUNCEMENT

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE?

CLICK THE LINK FILE YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD, THEN CLICK FREE ACCESS, LAST STEP IS FOLLOW THE LINK TILL YOU FIND THE FILE ORIGINAL LINK,

THIS ADS LINK MANDATORY TO KEEP OUR FORUM ALIVE♥️

PLEASE SUPPORT US BY CLICK THE ADS LINK, TURN OFF ADBLOCK ♥️

OR YOU CAN SUPPORT US THROUGH PAYPAL / SAWERIA ♥️

THE FORUM WILL BE SHUT DOWN IN THE END OF THE YEAR

IF WE GOT NO SUPPORT ANYMORE Tears

description[SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70 Empty[SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70

more_horiz
please teach me how to move animus effect to 55 to 70, i know you need to hex it in bin but i dont know how to find offset, please teach me how i have client 2.2.3.2

description[SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70

more_horiz
Bang @iamrafiuddin nih jago nya hehe

description[SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Move Animus Effect From 55 to 70

more_horiz
First thing to know, each bin has a different offset. Especially Recall Limit.
Here are some clues that hopefully can help you if you want to add glow to animus level 66 ++.

Set recall.ini (Folder Chef) to your animus level.
Open RF_Online.bin with Hex Editor, Search this Hex-Values >> 83 7D 08 08 72 05 E9 A7 00 00 00 83 7D 0C 43 << Set 43 to 47 (for animus lvl 70).
43 = 66
47 = 70

more_horiz
iamrafiuddin wrote:
First thing to know, each bin has a different offset. Especially Recall Limit.
Here are some clues that hopefully can help you if you want to add glow to animus level 66 ++.

Set recall.ini (Folder Chef) to your animus level.
Open RF_Online.bin with Hex Editor, Search this Hex-Values >> 83 7D 08 08 72 05 E9 A7 00 00 00 83 7D 0C 43 << Set 43 to 47 (for animus lvl 70).
43 = 66
47 = 70

thankyou, can i ask a bit more? can you share me a white dragon booster? just the booster..

more_horiz
Problem considered as solved.

Thread locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum