RFWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFWorldLog in

Rising Force World

ANNOUNCEMENT

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE?

CLICK THE LINK FILE YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD, THEN CLICK FREE ACCESS, LAST STEP IS FOLLOW THE LINK TILL YOU FIND THE FILE ORIGINAL LINK,

THIS ADS LINK MANDATORY TO KEEP OUR FORUM ALIVE♥️

PLEASE SUPPORT US BY CLICK THE ADS LINK, TURN OFF ADBLOCK ♥️

OR YOU CAN SUPPORT US THROUGH PAYPAL / SAWERIA ♥️

THE FORUM WILL BE SHUT DOWN IN THE END OF THE YEAR

IF WE GOT NO SUPPORT ANYMORE Tears

description[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Empty[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY

more_horiz
guys any idea about the parts of Bellato's Mau cause when you get mau and tuning it even your PT is GM, all parts are unavilable and EMPTY. any idea's?  Mewek

description[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY EmptyRe: [SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY

more_horiz
Would you mind to provide a pict or screenshot regarding ur issues?

description[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY EmptyRe: [SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY

more_horiz
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY 1m1CzpTQ7ljRuolSXMSwZftPcPgpAo62X[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY 1m1CzpTQ7ljRuolSXMSwZftPcPgpAo62X[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY View?usp=sharing

more_horiz
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Neutra11
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Neutra12

more_horiz
have you edited some server side or client side related to MAU before?

if yes i think that the main problem, if no i think there's something wrong with ur client maybe? are u using pure client?

more_horiz
what kind of edit do you mean? as far as i know, i just download the designated file of this thread

https://rfworld.forumotion.com/t284-rf-offline-2-2-3-2-gu-server-files-full-tutorial-english-version

follow the instruction of tutorial too and and din't do anything which is now included in the tutorial and the files which may be download.

do you think i can screenshot the game which is totally works if i edited a single thing which not included in the tutorial? it makes sense.

more_horiz
fusionjack026 wrote:
what kind of edit do you mean? as far as i know, i just download the designated file of this thread

https://rfworld.forumotion.com/t284-rf-offline-2-2-3-2-gu-server-files-full-tutorial-english-version

follow the instruction of tutorial too and and din't do anything which is now included in the tutorial and the files which may be download.

do you think i can screenshot the game which is totally works if i edited a single thing which not included in the tutorial? it makes sense.

Okay then maybe its not suits your rf client, have you ever tried download full client on the rf offline thread? try give it a shot maybe it would work.

more_horiz
ohh never mind, as the matter of fact this is just a simple question for a simple matter. i already figured out what's on my error and it is the god damn KEY that i dind't put it inside of tuning person god damn it hahahaha by the way thanks for your help and effort

1st Picture
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Neutra15

2nd Picture which i put the God Damn Key
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Neutra16
[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Neutra17
at last The Gundam wing Appear,. by the way my problem now is. does a MAU having a Skill and Jetpack? hahaha

more_horiz
Lmao this is so funny. Ngakak

Mau ( catapult ) only have firing amunition ( main ) and debuff amunition to decrase enemy attack you can set in on the ammo tab.

Meanwhile, Mau ( Goliath ) have a firing amunition (main) and net amunition to net enemy

And the jetpack is makes mau be able to run mode.

[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Giphy

more_horiz
XBL wrote:
Lmao this is so funny. Ngakak

Mau ( catapult ) only have firing amunition ( main ) and debuff amunition to decrase enemy attack you can set in on the ammo tab.

Meanwhile, Mau ( Goliath ) have a firing amunition (main) and net amunition to net enemy

And the jetpack is makes mau be able to run mode.

Yes Boss so Funny cause this is the 1st time i used Bellato even in the private server or other server i always used Accretia hahaha! by the way even i put boaster in my mau she's still walking so sad this mau makes me frustrated hahaha  Ngakak

more_horiz
Click W to enter run mode if you use mau in mouse mode.

If you enter mau with keyboard mode, press walk person icon in the left bottom

[SOLVED] RF OFFLINE 2.2.3.2 GU - MAU TUNING PARTS ARE EMPTY Giphy

more_horiz
Problem considered as solved.

Thread locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum